Unborn Foal Insurance
- Insurance of the embryo – 42 days of pregnancy to 120 days after birth.
- Embryo insured against all risks of mortality.
- Reimbursement of 100% of the insured value.
- The insured value is doubled for free as from 48h after birth, and all we would need is a vet certificate confirming the good health of the foal.
- The foal is insured against all risks of death, which include the following – diseases, accidents, colic, euthanasia for humane reason.
Insurance Frozen Embryo
- Insurance of the embryo as from its congelation to 120 days after birth
- The Frozen embryo is insured against all risks of mortality :
- While being frozen Accidental destruction of the embryo, in storage or in transit, destruction of the embryo during the transplantation
- During the pregnancy Death of the embryo as from Day 1 of the transplantation, death of the mare… Reimbursement of 100% of the insured value.
- The insured value is doubled, for free, as from 48H after birth, all we need is a vet certificate confirming the good health of the foal.
- The foal is then insured against all risks of deathDue to diseases, accidents, colic, euthanasia for humane reason.
Horse Box Insurance
We can arrange Horsebox insurance to cover all types of horseboxes, from 3.5 tonnes to large HGV’s, up to the value of £750,000.
Comprehensive Insurance cover
Comprehensive is the highest level cover option but gives you the highest level of cover. This type of cover pays out for damages to your horsebox and any third party vehicle involved if it’s a valid claim.
Comprehensive usually protects your vehicle against other damages such as if your horse were to kick and break anything on the horsebox, vandalism and windscreen repairs. The comprehensive insurance cover also includes road-side assistance. Have the peace of mind that no matter what where you are you are covered.
Third Party, Fire and Theft
This type of cover is for any third party damage caused by your vehicle. If your vehicle is a target of arson/ accidental fire damage or is stolen, you would be able to claim for damages caused to your vehicle.
Third Party Only
Third Party only is the lowest level of cover out of the three options available to you. This level of cover only covers the other party if you were to have an accident and it was your fault. This type of cover will not pay out for damages to your own vehicle and would not pay out for any malicious acts such as arson or theft.
· High end insurance
· Affordable bespoke mix and match policies
· Our horse insurance offers the option to include vet’s fees cover and personal liability, ensuring both you and your horse are looked after.
· Basic insurance policy
· All risks of mortality following disease and/or accident, with reimbursement of 100% of the insured value
· Euthanasia for humane reasons
· International transport, worldwide, by any way including air transit.
· Natural disasters, lightning, electrocution, drowning
· Hospitalisation fees due to colic without any excess, whether the horse has been operated or not